Saturday, October 16, 2010

Infinite


I feel like a complete and total hypocrite right now, sitting here, writing, because I've been inspired. Inspired by a book I once acted superior towards. Don't you love that? Being proven wrong? It has such a great twisting feeling to it. The book was "Perks of Being a Wallflower", and I always laughed at it because I thought it was just another teen novel that everyone seemed to "relate" to and "love". And the funny truth is, I feel the same way. I put the closed book a foot to my left, and looked up the song I posted because the end of the book made me feel like that song, for some reason. And coincidentally, the music video reminds me of a scene described in the book. "So it goes."

So I realized--maybe I should start documenting more, because it's never too late to remember. And I know I'll need the memories for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment