Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sweet Darlin'

Awesome song. I love how classy Zooey is. :) <3



So I had my post-5-year appointment with my doctor in St. Louis 2 days ago. It was really great. I guess I just felt very.. important, and useful for once. I hope whatever happens, is for good-- for me, but mostly for others. I want to be helpful in any way possible to those like me. Hopefully I can get in on the clinical testing and maybe, if I'm really lucky... attain a sort of cure. :)


In the meantime, school is really retarded. :P Cold/flu-ish type stuff does NOT help the intense homework process. I also hate most of my social situation. I guess it's just like last year, but I don't know. I just feel as if I'm missing something. Speaking of which-- I hate that weird, semi-awkward feeling of when you stare at someone, for more than is considered normal. You know what I mean--I'm talkin' like.. 3 to 5 or more seconds. And it's not always you. Most of the time, it's that person who's looking. They're holding your gaze back. And it's weird, because you don't know if it's a good kind of stare that you should hold on to, or the ones that make you seem kind of weird or creepy--which you should then break off IMMEDIATELY, lol. Anyways, lately, I've tried to forget those things. I tend to obsess over little things that itch at me, that I don't get. So my goal this year is to take stock in the big picture. The more I pay attention to the little stuff, the more I'll just dream away my life. I tend to be an idealist anyhow-- half of that stuff usually ends up hurting me in some form.


Well, it's late.. or early, for that matter! XD I should probably at least try to sleep, even if this sickness makes it impossible. Sigh. Well, peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment