Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pizza Story


I know, lame name for a story, but that's pretty much what it is. lol. XD

So today, me and my family, being my older sister, mom, dad, and my sister's boyfriend, went to this pizza place called Umberto's. It has really delicious pizza, by the way. But that's a little beside the point. lol.

So when we went in, my sister and her boyfriend weren't there yet. They were still back at the house-- they were going to meet us there. So as we're thinking of what to order-- we being my mom and I, as my dad is already ordering-- another man was waiting on his order, since everything is made fresh. My mom said to him, something like, "Hey, if you want to go ahead and order before us, you can, since we don't know what we want yet," and he said, "Oh no, I already ordered, I'm just waiting."

This guy looked pretty cool, a nice guy, very level-headed, and just kind of like the average businessman. Nothing crazy or anything. He had short blonde hair, glasses, and was wearing just a nice casual dress shirt and khakis or something like that. So as we finally decide what to order, he gets up to get his order. Then he comes over to us, and he takes off his glasses, and starts to say something, like, "This may sound really strange or crazy, but.." -- and at this point, me and my mom were kinda thinking, does he recognize us or something? But then he goes on, and says, "..why do I see angels surrounding your family?" And at this point, I'm kinda like, ok man, this is weird. And kind of creepy. And my mom was sort of smiling and saying something back, like, "Well, we're a believing family... and we have been going through alot lately.." -- which we have, because my grandparents are very ill and just crazy things surrounding that-- and he replies, "Yes, I am too," or something like that, plus or minus a few words. And then he just left.

So anyways, that was really interesting, albeit freakish. I mean, he didn't seem the sort that he just said that to everyone, or even that he was crazy or anything. It just was very strange, but cool.

So I don't know.
But I guess that made my day. :)
PS- I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment