Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween



So, for Halloween night, I went as Annie Hall (hecks yeah!) to Jake's with 5 or so other people. His mom recognized my costume, it made me happy. Lol. And people liked it, which also made me happy. :) It was really fun actually! We saw the original "Halloween" from 1978, and laughed a lot, and got scared even more (because Jake had to be a butt-face and knock on the window right outside to scare the living crap out of us). Then we saw "Quarantine", which was scary enough to watch in theaters, so yeah. Uber scariness. I didn't even have my eyes open half the time, lol. There was also a bajillion people randomly screaming and grabbing at me, so THAT scared me. lol. We had pizza and stuff, and I brought Gardetto's, which disappeared in less than an hour. lol. And, uhm, yeah. All around, pretty exciting night. Took Brittany to her aunt's house (which was in a really pretty neighborhood!). And Emily was Stephen King, with his books as props.

Awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment