Friday, October 16, 2009

Twin Fountains


(From that sweating September,

A sly August dream, in a seam of dream machines
)

They cried before me.

Ragged, raging, graceful beauties
Ravaging, roaring, whipping air
Hurricanes, that gushed kinder care.
Of peach, yellow, royal blue
Sobbing color, real and true.
With sacred knowledge, that spun trickling webs
As would any castle, painted, in delightful debt

‘I cannot owe you’, I ever said.

And we were climbing higher, unsunk, above it all--


Blooming as fragments from a wall,
those desires, once believed, stretched ivy tall.

Transcending, transforming, into the rush
of every, fleeting, whispered hush
Tap dancing, sweet melodies, in my ears
Yield under fragile, wishing years.
If they're looking for me, they'll look no more

You'll find me, here,
where the sun shines on my soul.


Two, twin fountains, taught me all I know.

(Phoro credits: lovely lissy; blushing ambition)

No comments:

Post a Comment