Friday, July 17, 2009

"Something"


Wonder what it's like, to breathe water and flame
Floating, quiet days that linger in rain
What will I find behind this door
The same thing I dropped on the floor before?
If there's a hope in me looking, I might go find out
Still I see a dream
Covered in doubt

And in this dream, I see me
In a house in Paris,
Holding this same strange will, of dying to survive
Others are waltzing around me in quick pace,
to the conductor of "Death and Life", some killing race
Drowned out by the feet, sweating cool
on the floors of a heartbeat, some exception to the rule
As we all try to catch the beat, that rolls in the dunes
The slick fish that swims in circles 'round the moon
They dance out their fishing poles, and attempt to swing
While I watch, and still try to find
Something
Credit to "Cherry Blossom Girl" for the pretty picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment